Responsible for the installation, administration and troubleshooting of the IT infrastructures (servers, operating system, network services, Cisco security) in the projects to ensure quality, productivity and security A challenging job with a variety subjects in Networking and IT Security field to have new and unique experience in a team.
- Provide expert input and advice on Security products and policies to meet production delivery - Administer and optimize performance of data management systems, ensuring their consistency, quality and security.
- Ensure the release (installation and configuration) of an application's components (operating system, production tool and software) in compliance with the operational rules - Be responsible for cascading the groups security policy
- Collect business requirements and ensure they are covered by the targeted solutions
- Familiar with network hardening - Define backup and recovery solution and have experience for related software
- Responsible for High Availability of services
- Tune Databases and Operating Systems
Working Hours: Sat-Wed 8:00-16:00
Current Residence: Tehran
Full knowledge of WAF security
Ability to work with Cisco, Sophos and Fortigate Firewall
Full knowledge of network security concept and familiar with network & web security solutions
Familiar with OWASP security standards
Familiar with Linux and Microsoft OS hardening and security
Familiar with CCNP security
At least 3 years of related experience