• Configure and maintain the organization's internal computer network.
• Manage network security tools, e.g., firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems.
• Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network connectivity and performance issues.
• Monitor network performance and optimize the network for optimal speed and availability.
• Install, configure and maintain network hardware, for example, Cisco routers and switches.
• Deploy, configure and upgrade network software, such as enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs, WSUS service.
• Implement and maintain emergency backup and restore systems for mission-critical network servers.
• Network administrators regulate user access to sensitive files to protect against internal security breaches.
• maintenance of servers and other networked devices.
• Familiar with Site to Site VPN
Windows Server Administration,System Center,VMware,SQL,Cisco,HP Storage
(IT/Computer Software/ Computer Hardware)
MCSA 2012/2016,CCNA,Mikrotik,VCP,Fortigate(positive point)
at least 2 years experience in a related field