- Administration of large scale database
- Provide ongoing support and administration of all database servers, including installation, configuration, upgrades, and migrations.
- Review procedures in database management system manuals for making changes to database.
- Establish and calculate optimum values for database parameters, using manuals and calculator.
- Asses database performance.
- Setup database clusters, backup, or recovery processes.
- Monitor and report systems resource consumption trends to assure production systems meet availability requirements and hardware enhancements are scheduled appropriately.
- Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance, security and reliability.
- Evaluate utility of software or hardware technologies.
- Provide recommendations to others about computer hardware.
- Performance tuning
- Configuring SQL Server
- Tuning and Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshoot SQL Server
- Backing up and Restoring
- Failover Clustering
- Query optimization
- SQL Server Always On
- Integration Services
Nice to have knowledge on:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Towse Zirsakhthaye Fanavari Etelaat Sigma
Selected as the 1st rank company by Iran Supreme High Council of Informatics and Identified as Knowledge-Based Company by Vice-Presidency for Science and Technology, we are the leading, veteran company in the field of web online services with amazing professional and friendly environment our competitive advantages are:
First rank by Supreme High Council of Informatics
Large organizations and companies listed among our customers
Highly skilled HR and well-integrated recruitment system
We would appreciate all super-professional database experts to accept our invitation.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching