The vacancy is available in a Russian-Iranian joint venture company.
The work location is in West Paydar & Aban oil field.
The Candidate should be specialized in:
- Instrumentation and automation (Measurement instrumentation in basic level, Analytical equipment in application level)
- Chemical reagent (The use of commercial reagents, Chemical and analytical control of oilfield processes, the properties of the produced fluid and complications in the extraction, preparation and transportation of oil) in application level
- Field laboratories (Laboratory test quality management, Methods of laboratory tests, Laboratory equipment in application level
- 3 years professional experience, 2 years experiences in Oil & Gas industry
- Higher professional education (Bachelor/ Master), relevant professional certification or Postgraduate program is preferably
- Intermediate English level
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading corporation focusing on oil and gas upstream business. After years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Exploration and Production
Dana Energy’s E&P capabilities includes geology, geophysics, geochemistry, petrophysics and reservoir engineering as the keys to discover new hydrocarbon reservoirs and to unlocking the potential of its assets. The company’s experience covers the value chain from exploration to production with innovative integrated subsurface workflows.
Our Oilfield Services include a diverse range of services including seismic data acquisition, data processing and subsurface imaging, well construction, rig provision and management, wide range of drilling services such as cementing and acidizing and provision of drill bits and downhole equipment. From the simplest well to the most complex reservoir, at different stage of the well and reservoir life, we deliver best-in-class services to our clients.
The world today increasingly demands diverse forms of energy. As part of this division’s business, we are comprehensively engaged in overseas-related operations including trading of crude oil and petroleum products. We aim to further improve our sales infrastructure through efforts to expand trading business fields and boost cost competitiveness. In addition to conventional source of energies, we take a pragmatic approach to renewable energy sources by pursuing and focusing on technologies that leverage our local strengths.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.