Location is in Shiraz
• Applies territory planning to get maximum use of time and best area coverage for both Doctors and Pharmacists.
• Understand fully internal sales systems and procedure and develop weekly/monthly visit plan in consultation with supervisor.
• Maintain / update product and competition knowledge and builds and maintains good relationships with trade personnel.
- Capable to set up and execute seminars and congresses.
• Update doctor cards and list and submit daily report, be fully operational in sales techniques, master all operational tools.
• Implement ongoing Targeting and Profiling of customers
• Deal with opinion leaders and get market feedback on a regular basis. Report any relevant information to supervisor and know company procedures and best practice.
• Any other tasks as assigned depending on the need and maintain consistency with Tachra darou values in all public relations.
• Related educational background (Majoring in Pharmaceutical, Medical, Veterinary and/or other related field’s ex. Microbiology, Biology, Nursery ...).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good command of computer knowledge.
• Ability to maintain ethical, professional and positive attitude and behavior.
• Sense of human relations, Good team-work spirit.
• At least 1 year experience in a similar job
• Ability to travel within the country as needed.
• Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be: Based in Shiraz