The vacancy is available in a Russian-Iranian joint venture company.
The work location is in West Paydar & Aban oil field.
The Candidate should be specialized in:
- Equipment (Pipelines, Process piping, Surface Pumping Equipment, Compressor Equipment, Pressure Vessels in application level, Safety Devices, Liquid Storage Tanks, Instrumentation, automation, fire and gas protection systems, Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment, Water-heating and steam boilers and heating furnaces in basic level, Lifting Equipment in expert level)
- Repair and installation operations (Welding in application level, Equipment Installation, Process Equipment Shutdown Operations) Withdrawal for repair in expert level)
- Organization of equipment maintenance (Management of industrial facility maintenance activities using CMMS, Execution of maintenance operations at an industrial facility) in application level
- Structural materials/materials science (Corrosion control and prevention for oilfield equipment, Methods of non- destructive tests and evaluation of technical conditions of equipment) in basic level
- At least 1 year management experience in relevant professional area, 5 years professional experience, 3 years experiences in Oil & Gas industry
- Higher professional education (Bachelor/ Master), relevant professional certification or Postgraduate program is preferably
- Intermediate English level
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading corporation focusing on oil and gas upstream business. After years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Exploration and Production
Dana Energy’s E&P capabilities includes geology, geophysics, geochemistry, petrophysics and reservoir engineering as the keys to discover new hydrocarbon reservoirs and to unlocking the potential of its assets. The company’s experience covers the value chain from exploration to production with innovative integrated subsurface workflows.
Our Oilfield Services include a diverse range of services including seismic data acquisition, data processing and subsurface imaging, well construction, rig provision and management, wide range of drilling services such as cementing and acidizing and provision of drill bits and downhole equipment. From the simplest well to the most complex reservoir, at different stage of the well and reservoir life, we deliver best-in-class services to our clients.
The world today increasingly demands diverse forms of energy. As part of this division’s business, we are comprehensively engaged in overseas-related operations including trading of crude oil and petroleum products. We aim to further improve our sales infrastructure through efforts to expand trading business fields and boost cost competitiveness. In addition to conventional source of energies, we take a pragmatic approach to renewable energy sources by pursuing and focusing on technologies that leverage our local strengths.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.