• You are (co) responsible for producing technical sheets of both static and rotating equipment.
• You work with most complex types of equipment: tanks, vessels, heat exchangers, pumps, compressors.
• You have basic knowledge of related equipment, like: electric motors, loading arms, hoses (towers), mixers, pig stations, etc. and knowledge of the different materials, insulation, coating, ... knowledge of octode testing comes in handy.
• Knowledge about ATEX and PED guidelines.
• As a mechanical engineer you work independently, and you report to a senior engineer and or a project manager.
• In many cases you maintain direct contact with the client and / or supplier.
• You need to report to manager, clients and suppliers.
• You have good insight into the technical content and the commercial and performance-related aspects of mechanical (petrochemical) projects.
• Experience in the chemical and petrochemical industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Accurate and structured
• Practical and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Fluency in English, other language is a plus.
Can you speak English fluently?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
MAPSA was established in 1999 as a private company in Iran providing a unique competitive edge in the field of project management consultancy concerning industrial projects. Our core engineering team consists of highly qualified engineers averaging at least 20 years of experience in various industrial projects such as Compressed Natural Gas, CNG, Stations and power industries. Our broad based technical expertise allows us to provide a full suite of professional services for your industrial needs. Continuous growth and extensive project experience in gaseous fuels guarantees us to be a pioneer consulting firm in this field across Iran.
The main objective of MAPSA, is to maintain the growth and elevation in efficient and beneficial ways in order to create constructive careers in various industries, projects, of Improve Oil Recovery (IOR), in petrochemical industries, oil & gas industries and hydro mechanical equipments for dams. Scope of company's activity covers, Project Managing Contractor (PMC), Technical inspections and quality control in manufacturing.
Our mission is to facilitate the precise needs of client with the latest use of scientific achievements in management and project control. Projects are done in accordance with National and International Standards, having in mind the satisfactory results in quality of a product.
MAPSA, with a crew of about hundred skilled employees is ready to assist and engage in any project that fits the company's scope of activities.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.