● Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
● Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services.
● Direct the performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities.
● Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
● Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies.
● Coordinate with the media to disseminate advertising.
● Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
● Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
● Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
● Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
● Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine the cost-effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
● Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
● Analyze marketing or sales trends to forecast future conditions.
● Analyze the effectiveness of marketing tactics or channels.
● Attend or participate in conferences, community events, and promotional events related to products and services.
● Develop comprehensive marketing strategies, using knowledge of products and technologies, markets, and regulations.
● Devise or evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
● Maintain portfolios of marketing campaigns, strategies, and other marketing products or ideas.
● Strong analytical and project management skills.
● Confident, trustworthy, and dynamic personality.
● Proper technical knowledge.
● Leadership spirit.
● Strong in communication and teambuilding.
● Ability to meet deadlines and work in challenging schedules.
● Creativity in developing new ideas for rebranding or launching products and services.
● Honest and ethical.
● Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
● Having an MBA degree is a plus.
● At least 5 years of experience in marketing management.