• Familiar with automotive manufacturing IPL & IPI list and MIMT localization instructions
• Responsible of Quality/Cost/Delivery/Development and Performance Management of each supplier. Ramp-up follow-up, sourcing for new projects, Part Localization
• Boost Localization. Co-piloting with Engineering / always looking for a solution to cover each roadblock.
• Implement sourcing strategies for the sub-region Iran that ensure efficient approaches for cost reduction & achieve savings.
• Constantly review the overall spend in the sub region, identify saving potentials where possible and record the actual savings and initiatives in monthly/quarterly reports.
• Manage supplier relationship to build effective partnerships with preferred key suppliers for the major areas of spend to enrich the supplier data base & consequently provide internal customers with best in class services & goods.
• Manage contracting process along with all third parties in terms of; reviewing contract conditions, maintaining legality of clauses along with company policies.
• Cost Performance monitoring. Develop Total Delivered Cost activities at each supplier plant with other involved Dpt.
• Familiar with ISO standard in part and supplier inspection method
• Education: BS. In Mechanical or Construction & production Engineering
• Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in related field (Preferably in automotive industry)
• Negotiation skills, Result Orientation, Teamwork spirit, problem solving ability
• Familiar with international commercial phrase
• Familiar with contract and negotiation skills
• Familiar with all English skills
• Familiar with CAD software
• Ability to Manage Time and Meet Deadlines.
• Professional in Office software (Excel is important)
• Ideal Age: Maximum 33
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
- Karmania Automotive Manufacturing Company was founded in 2007 to establish new production lines for car manufacturing.
- To this purpose, the company launched a new project to manufacture pickup models in a joint project with a Chinese company, however after 3 years of activity due to sanction limitations, Karmania shut down the project and the company remained inactive until 2014, when Hezar Trading Company purchased the major parts of its stocks and restarted the company with new visions and goals.
- At the moment, Karmania has set goals are to establish an advanced automotive manufacturing line in collaboration with a number of well-known global brands and create sustainable jobs in Bam deprived area.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.