- Perform and coordinate all local commercial activities and affairs such as sourcing, corresponding, negotiating and ordering to make the best purchase package.
- Prepare and handle all necessary documentation and invoice step by step.
- Purchase the highest quality goods at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts
- Research and evaluate suppliers, based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
- At least Bachelor’s degree with preferably in commercial management / chemical or industrial engineering
- 5-7 year’s relevant experience in purchasing and procurement including at least 5 years.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent in communication skills also people management.
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Fouman Chimie was formed over 40 years ago to produce and market high technology automotive chemical products and is now one of the most dynamic private sector groups in Iran, improving on its automotive lubricants, but also diversifying into adhesives, household products and personal care markets.
Our mission is to offer consumer products with brand names that satisfy consumer expectations of quality and service.
Our greatest asset, our 1,500 people, have through continuous focus on the future, been able to succeed in various markets using our state of the art technical and production facilities, uncompromising R&D, along with skillful marketing and distribution to compete internationally and become market leaders domestically.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.