Administration of Linux and server technologies.
- Help to tune performance and ensure the high availability of infrastructure servers, backup, and performance optimizations of virtual environments.
- Maintain data files, directory structure, monitor systems configuration and ensure data integrity.
- Linux/Unix hardware and software support and scripting. Red Hat Enterprise, CentOS and Debian.
- Install, configure, maintain, & monitor systems performance associated with software, servers & peripherals.
- Participate in training, upgrading skills related to current and future technologies.
- IT Security policy implementation, deployment, maintenance, and configuration management for Linux/Unix operating environments.
- Analyze and integrate third party technologies.
- Report & Documentation
- degree in Lpic 2 , Lpic 303
- At least 3 years of Linux administration experience is required.
- In-depth knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience of monitoring systems administration (Zabbix).
- Linux services administration in general (email, storage, log analysis, OS hardening and security, PAM modules, repositories etc.)
- Understanding of network services, such as DNS, SMTP, SNMP, NFS, etc.
- Working experience of Windows servers will be considered an advantage.