- Installation and troubleshooting experience with various forms of computers and other PC peripherals such as printers and AV equipment.
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the ticketing system, phone, or email.
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Follow-up with customers, providing feedback on processes, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain technical documentation and service catalog on the installation of software, configuration of hardware, and problem troubleshooting.
- Responding on time to service issues and requests.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Minimum 2 years' skill in the related field.
- Obeying and observing policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other members as a team player.
- Highly self-motivated and study relevant tech materials.
Following skills can be considered as an advantage:
- Implementing and managing Microsoft Windows servers.
- Development of Active Directory and WSUS components and services.
- Maintaining Collaboration systems such as Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams.
- Fundamental knowledge of Virtualization technology.
- Ability to create user accounts in Active Directory and work with Microsoft DHCP/DNS.
- Good knowledge to support client Antivirus as endpoint security.