• Providing telephone and onsite support for sales force
• Capturing the application issues and trying to understand the root cause
• Reporting the problems to line manager and supplier and following up till it is solved
• Controlling and tracking IT assets and making sure they are in good condition to support the business
• Documenting the processes and making sure defined processes are being followed
• Engaging with stakeholders and understanding business requirements
• Training new users and supporting them until they are able to do their assigned job
• Being familiar with Android and database structure would be an advantage
• Fast learner
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge in Excel
• Problem solving skills
• Stakeholder management
• Fully mobile within Iran
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge in English (written & spoken)
• Minimum two years of experience in application support
• Graduate of IT or Industrial Engineering or other related fields
Why do you think you are good candidate for this position?
Are you a professional MS Excel user?
Can you speak English Fluently?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco company founded in 1902. We are the world’s largest quoted tobacco group by global market share, with over 200 brands sold in over 200 markets. BAT has more than 50,000 employees worldwide with factories in 41 countries. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success, making us successful worldwide and leader in more than 55 markets.
BAT Pars was founded in Iran in 2003 and has since expanded its market presence by 4 drive brands which are: Dunhill, Kent, Pall Mall and Montana. In 2016 we established our independent factory in Iran.
We can proudly announce that in 2018 we have earned the Top Employer seal of recognition in five regions – Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East including Iran. Certification is awarded by the Top Employers Institute, which recognizes leading employers around the world that excel in nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of an organization, while striving to continuously optimize employment practices. BAT offers exceptional opportunities for career and personal development, a competitive package and extensive trainings. Our workforce is strongly multi-cultural and we have a devolved structure, with the local company having wide freedom of action and responsibility for its operations. We believe that because our products pose risks to health, it is all the more important that our business is managed responsibly. Responsibility is integral to our business strategy and through dialogue with our stakeholders, we are working to pursue our commercial objectives in ways consistent with changing expectations of a modern tobacco business.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.