• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
• Customized analysis and insight formulation on highly specific issues.
• Develop and prove or disprove hypotheses,
• Analyze industry trends, or create a clear picture of a competitive landscape.
• Build business cases and recommend technical/non-technical directions to the company
• Develop Company business plan and set the financial targets for the company
• Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate technical reports.
• Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
• Monitor developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
• Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
• Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews.
• Recommend investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff, or the public.
• Determine the prices at which securities should be syndicated and offered to the public.
• Prepare plans of action for investment, using financial analyses.
• Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
• Present oral or written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries
• B.S. / B.A. in Financial Management/ Industrial Engineering/ Business/ MBA other related field.
• At least 5 years practical and relevant experience in financial field.
• Ability to lead marketing research projects
• In depth knowledge of accounting principles and practices, the financial markets and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Having ability to analyze financial processes
• Mathematical Reasoning
• Experienced in using common accounting and financial systems
- Strong modeling skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to organize, interpret and analyze large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Able to complex Excel model, structured use of advanced functions
- Able to navigate and manipulate complex models developed by others
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well both independently and in teams.
- Able to effectively communicate in English
- Military service must be completed for male applicants
- We would like to invite talented candidates, graduated from well-known universities, to join us.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Telecom Operator
A Leading Telecom Operator
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching