• Booking all type of Asset and Inventory entries in financial systems.
• Perform month-end close activities, including preparation of consumption entries and reconciliations for various inventories and assets accounts.
• Inventory reserve adjustments and analysis.
• Assist in testing / validating inventory transactions for ERP upgrade.
• Assist with year-end financial audit and special projects.
• Reconciliation of contra and controlling accounts through integrated sub-systems.
• Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility, including preparation of audit schedules and supporting documents.
• Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting, analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned.
• Support financial reporting team as necessary.
• Assist in stock-taking projects in HQ or sites.
• BA or MA in Accounting / Finance (fresh graduates from state universities are welcomed)
• Deep knowledge of Asset and Inventory Accounting Standards
• Ability to execute, follow-up and ensure attention to detail
• Accounting or Audit experience in EPC companies is a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Deep knowledge of SG Asset and Inventory software (Hamkaran System)
• Familiarity with ERP Systems like Rahkaran is an advantage
• A team player, adept at building relationships across the organization
• Proficiency with MS-Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) is required
Do you have enough knowledge of SG Asset and Inventory software (Hamkaran System)?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
A well known company as a leading engineering (EPC) service company in the Automotive, Mine, Rail, and Oil & Gas industries, providing world class design, management, procurement and construction services to develop engineer and build projects for customers both in Iran & overseas.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching