• Devising creative ways to convey messages to keep staff up to date with important news and to share information.
• Writing meeting briefing notes and e-mails to cascade information from senior staff to employees across the organization.
• Managing the compilation and distribution of internal staff newsletters, writing and editing content, arranging photography, overseeing design, print and production.
• Managing the development of an intranet and digital signage and its content - proofing, editing and posting articles.
• Encouraging two-way and multi-way communication through, for example, surveys, suggestion schemes, workshops and social networking tools.
• Gauging reactions to internal communications, using feedback to recommend and implement new initiatives.
• Providing advice to employees regarding the organization’s branding and identity.
• Organizing and managing seminars, events and presentations, which could involve booking facilities and equipment, working with agencies and preparing management slide shows and presentations.
• Working with colleagues across the organization to contribute to specific projects, especially employee engagement work.
• At least 2 years of professional experience in internal communications role
• Minimum bachelor degree- preferably in Communications/ Journalism/ Public Relations/Marketing fields
• Excellent written, editing and verbal communication skills- Persian & English
• To be articulate, creative and show initiative
• A good understanding of the sector and organization they work in
• Enthusiasm and diplomacy
• To enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• Good team and networking skills
• An organized and methodical approach, with good project management skills
• Attention to detail
PR & Communication
PR & Communication
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.