We need a talented Internal Auditor to take charge of our corporate governance and risk management. You will provide independent assessments and assurances that our organization’s risk management, governance, and internal control processes are operating effectively.
What we do
First Source Arya Solutions develops state-of-the-art software for international clients, making financial services more accessible to everyone. Since 2017, we’ve been on a mission to transform the global finance industry by delivering cutting-edge products and services that solve problems, meet challenges, and transform businesses.
Who we are
We are a vibrant, progressive, and multicultural team that thrives on:
● Learning and improvement
● Mutual trust and respect
● Cultural and gender diversity
● Professionalism and high personal integrity
We will provide all the tools and working space you need to realize your full potential and to do great work. We work closely with our international partners and we strongly encourage the sharing of culture and knowledge.
You should be passionate about:
● Understanding internal controls and business processes.
● Identifying risks and weaknesses, and recommending measures for improvements.
● Being organized and efficient in planning and executing tasks and follow-ups.
● Acquiring knowledge and learning new skills to efficiently execute assigned responsibilities.
● Communicating honestly and effectively with stakeholders.
We need you to:
● Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management, regulatory compliance,
financial and operational processes.
● Assist in preparing audit plans and programs which includes operational activities, objectives,
scopes, and methodology.
● Perform audit assignments and identify control gaps, risks and opportunities for improvement.
● summarize audit findings and work with department heads to create effective and efficient solutions.
● Prepare reports expressing audit opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal
controls and operational efficiency.
● Follow up on the recommendations and timelines for corrective actions with department heads.
● Assist and/or advise management during the internal controls implementation phase.
You must have:
● A university degree in Accounting/Finance or its equivalent.
● Exceptional English communication skills (both oral and written).
● A strong understanding of internal controls and business processes.
● Creative and analytical thinking skills that leads to actionable solutions and outcomes.
● Good reporting skills with a keen eye for detail.
● Exceptional ability to work and excel in a team oriented environment.
● Ability to work independently and multi-task.
● A meticulous, organized, results-driven, and proactive personality.
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you have the following, it’s a plus:
● Experience in IT auditing or in-depth knowledge of computer systems is an advantage.
Perks and benefits
You will enjoy:
● Attractive remuneration
● Annual performance bonus
● Full health insurance coverage
● Exceptional work environment designed to foster personal and professional growth
Negar Tower, Valiasr Ave. (Vanak Sq.), Tehran
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
First Source Arya Solutions
First Source Arya Solutions is a software development firm specialising in FinTech. We help our international clients grow their audience with customer-centric web and mobile applications.
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of engineers, designers, data scientists, quantitative analysts, marketing, and business executives that are passionate about making financial services accessible to everyone.
A career at First Source Arya Solutions is an opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of FinTech.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching