This position involves coordinating all aspects of approved IT infrastructure projects, managing the work of technicians assigned to the project and communicating with all levels of management.
- Execute and deliver assigned projects within scope, schedule, benefit, and quality commitments
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Run kickoff and status meetings
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple IT infrastructure projects
- Coordinate with technical teams as necessary to resolve schedule and other interdependency challenges
- Manage scope and mitigate risk across projects
- Document requirements and maintain a record of project status in MS Project
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. preferably in the fields of Computer Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Proficiency of PMBOK, MS Project and related knowledge of Project
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in MS Project
- More than five years of experience in IT infrastructure operations
- More than two years of experience in IT infrastructure project management
- English language (Well known, Intermediate and Upper)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Solico Group is an alliance of 33 companies with same majority shareholders and almost 14,000 employees. The group is the leading private owned food processing and distribution network that accounts for a major share of the Iranian market with exports to the regional countries such as Iraq, U.A.E., Canada, Oman and CIS countries.
Solico Group is specialized in dairy and ice cream with a daily intake of 1.5 million liters of milk, as well as processed meat products, ready and frozen meals with a daily output of 50 tons. The other specialized fields are production of sauces and dressings as well as alcohol free beverages. The group also enjoys the comfort of having its own plant for supply of packaging material.
Solico is active in production, distribution and sales of several products such as:
- Dairy (Kalleh)
- Meat (Amol Meat Kalleh, Tehran Meat Solico)
- Ice Cream (Kalleh, R-Ice)
- Beverages (Castle Brau, Shams)
- Chocolate and Bread (Baharan Gol)
Solico focuses on improving the level of wellness, innovation and satisfaction in customers by the products and in the mind of employees by the company culture.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.