- Ensure end to end accountability of managing the Incidents, Events and Problems across various IT units.
- Problem Management on a regular basis to highlight and eliminate where feasible reoccurring incidents.
- Proactive SLA management with regular check on aged and not updated tickets and drive engineers to action as required.
- Configuring and maintaining ITSM tool in the company.
- Work experience in Incident Management process.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an IT and/or Telecommunication industry.
- Must possess willingness and ability to learn and apply new skills and knowledge on a continuous basis.
- Knowledge of process design and analysis.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products and ITSM tools.
- Excellent communicator (verbal/written) with ability to work independently in a fast-paced.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate and multi-task effectively.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.