- Modifying training needs based on competency model.
- Assist in evaluating employee competencies
- Arrange, monitor and evaluate training activities and personal development management.
- Assist in job evaluation and maintain compensation system up to date
- Assist in Performance management cycle (planning. Coaching, evaluating, feedback and improvement plan).
- Perform payroll calculations.
- Conduct all administration tasks.
- Assist in all other human resources related issues such as recruitment, training, performance management, compensation and etc.
- M.Sc. in Human Resources, Industrial Engineering or management from a reputable university
- 3 years of experience in HR related roles
- Familiar with Hay Group competency models and job evaluation
- Familiar with ISO 10015
- Familiar with performance management models and best practices
- working experience with Chargoon system is a plus
- Responsible and committed
- Excellent team work abilities
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Afranet, is a holding company operating within the IT sector in Iran. Headquartered in Tehran, it is one of the largest IT services companies in the country providing a range of products, capabilities to a broad spectrum of business communities. These include, Internet, Datacenter, Cloud, Electronic Commerce and VoIP services.
The company has a national presence and enjoys a reputation for brand quality and range of its services provision portfolios.
Afranet was floated on the Iranian Stock Exchange in 2013, the first, and so far the only IT company in Iran to have done so.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching