Objective of the role: To implement HR Processes, based on approved and effective methods..
List of responsibilities:
• Analyze training needs to design employee development. Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs.
• Develop performance management process and maintain the records.
• Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
• Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
• Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
• Developing employee satisfaction and engagement programs.
• Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications.
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Analyze, design and develop human resource processes.
• Conduct the entire staffing processes including recruitment, interviewing and selecting.
Reporting to: HR Manager.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 7:45-16:15 - Thursday 7:45-11:45.
Travel requirements: No.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: at least 30 million Rls Net.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Annually based on Performance.
University Qualifications: Master degree in Management/MBA fields or Industrial Engineering (Degree in HRM is an advantage).
Nature and length of previous experience: At least 2 year of experience in related areas.
Specialist knowledge: Interviewing, Conducting performance appraisal meetings, training planning, Excel literacy.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Highly motivated team player, dynamic, well-spoken and detail oriented, Ability to communicate and present effectively, strong problem solving personality and excellent analytical skills.