The HR Expert (Compensation & Benefits) is responsible for administrating payroll, having full control on employee's personal files and support employees on all related requests. Implementing HR policies and practices to attract, develop and retain employees.
• Provide professional advice and support to employees on HR issues in order to ensure that HR policies are properly applied and implemented.
• Make sure the payroll is prepared on time and pay slips are issued and distributed to all employees.
• Entry of all necessary data in payroll sheet such as time sheet, salary, allowances and etc. Record all leave, mission and overtime requests.
• Prepare the end of service package of personnel and make sure all exit procedures are in place and followed on time.
• In charge of the administration of employees’ contracts; keep the track of expiry date of contracts.
• Prepare different kind of HR reports such as: Headcount, recruitment report, organizational chart, etc.
• Manage employees leave records.
• Minimum 2 year experience as Payroll Specialist
• Familiar with payroll software, especially Hamkaran System
• Knowledge of Social Security and labor laws
• English language proficiency (Written & Verbal)
• Strong Microsoft knowledge, focusing on Excel
• Excellent communication skills