Objective of the role:
Senior Human Resources Manager is a highly dynamic role that requires superior business acumen combined with Human Resource competencies in all facets, including deployment of corporate HR policies and procedures, training and development, recruitment and retention, compensation, performance management, employee relations, workers compensation and employment law and compliance. .
List of responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and goal attainment.
- Develops and administers policies and programs covering several areas of HR such as recruitment, wage and salary administration, training, employee relations, benefits and equal employment opportunity.
- Manage and leads assigned staff for efficient utilization of human resources assignments, performance, morale and overall welfare.
- A true hand on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Monitor alternate levels of motivation, organizational commitment, satisfaction, and productivity improvement through improvement systems.
- Supervision of health and safety management of the organization, implementation of HSE management system
- Overseeing the design and implementation of organizational improvement processes (ethical charter, transparency, --participatory management, positive thinking, vitality and vitality in the organization).
Reporting to: Managing Director.
- Master’s degree in Management (HRM, MBA, Industrial,) or related field
- 10 + years of experience with HR ideally in a generalist function
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously- oriented on result
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload
- SIO & Labor law knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem-solving ability
- Ability to identify problems, evaluate facts and formulate sound solutions
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and in-depth experience with HRIS software.
- Possibility stay in Qeshm