● Organizing and supervising all matters related to Human Resource Management.
● Managing administrative, personnel, and welfare services.
● Preparing, compiling, reviewing and modifying the required instructions and rules.
● Providing analytical and managerial reports within the framework of assigned tasks.
● Recruitment based on the needs of the organization.
● Team building, assignment, and division of tasks.
● Designing the organizational structure and preparing the job description document accordingly.
● Implementing Human Resource training and development processes.
● Mastery of behavioral tests.
● High familiarity with methods of recruiting specialized personnel.
● Ability to determine employee performance indicators.
● Ability to assess the competencies of company employees.
● Ability to report.
● Training needs assessment skills, holding required and specialized training courses for company employees to increase capabilities.
● Creativity in presenting new ideas.
● Define motivational programs.
● At least 3 to 5 years of useful and relevant work experience.
● Being responsible.
● Paying attention to details.
● Having teamwork spirit.
● Having high communication skills.
● Being persistent and committed.
● Being confidential.