The vacancy is available in a Russian-Iranian joint venture company.
The Candidate should provide full legal support of Iranian operator (OPEX):
- Contracts’ legal expertise
- Preparation of legal memoranda
- Claim-related work
- Corporate issues (shareholder meetings’ preparation, legal reports’ preparation to Head office, etc.)
- Protection of company’s interests before regulatory and supervisory authorities.
- Analyze of local acts and regulations
- Lead and develop legal team in IFO
- High legal education from reputable universities. Good theoretical preparation (civil specialization). Relevant professional certification or postgraduate program is preferably. LLM desirable.
- Overall experience as lawyer not less than 10 years. Experience in companies operating in Oil & Gas sector (Upstream) not less than 7 years. Managerial experience not less than 3 years
- Experience in contract’s drafting, including international operations. Incoterms 2010, currency control legislation
- Experience in JVs with foreign investments, international projects
-English language skills - Advanced
- Attentiveness, accuracy and responsibility
- Systems thinking
- Competent speech (oral and written)
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels
- Should be able to multitask and open to adapt to changing business requirements
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading corporation focusing on oil and gas upstream business. After years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Exploration and Production
Dana Energy’s E&P capabilities includes geology, geophysics, geochemistry, petrophysics and reservoir engineering as the keys to discover new hydrocarbon reservoirs and to unlocking the potential of its assets. The company’s experience covers the value chain from exploration to production with innovative integrated subsurface workflows.
Our Oilfield Services include a diverse range of services including seismic data acquisition, data processing and subsurface imaging, well construction, rig provision and management, wide range of drilling services such as cementing and acidizing and provision of drill bits and downhole equipment. From the simplest well to the most complex reservoir, at different stage of the well and reservoir life, we deliver best-in-class services to our clients.
The world today increasingly demands diverse forms of energy. As part of this division’s business, we are comprehensively engaged in overseas-related operations including trading of crude oil and petroleum products. We aim to further improve our sales infrastructure through efforts to expand trading business fields and boost cost competitiveness. In addition to conventional source of energies, we take a pragmatic approach to renewable energy sources by pursuing and focusing on technologies that leverage our local strengths.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.