1) Master in English, Arabic and Kurdish Languages
2) Tourism Management (Preferably Health Tourism)
3) Drawing up Contracts, Agreements and MOUs
4) Master in Administrative and International Correspondence
5) Master in Tourism and Medical Services Issues
- A Phd degree in Tourism/Health Tourism Industry or General Practitioner.
- Being familiar with International tour and travel rules
- knowledge in English and Arabic languages is among other qualifications that the candidate must have
Can you speak or read English or Arabic Language?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Bringing the importance of umbilical cord blood and growing global findings of the research made on cord blood stem cells into consideration, along with a growing trend in public understanding about stem cells and diseases could be cured by these cells, the company was founded in 2005 to collect, process and store the umbilical cord blood stem cells. This is both a Private and Public bank (Hybrid Bank) and since the beginning, more than 100,000 samples have been stored in its private section and some around 5000 ones in its public section out of which quite a great number of stored samples have gone for transplantation and treatment purposes of various sources up to now. Right now, we have got more than 30 offices nationwide and have opened some in neighboring countries as well.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.