We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of
data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side
logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance
and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating
the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of
front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server-side
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an
application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop,
and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language, a developer should have the
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SourceTree
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Proficient understanding of the Laravel Framework and express framework on Node
such as AngularJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Ideal Age: 18-35
- Acceptable knowledge of English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Maad Koush Company as a subsidiaries of Arzesh international investment developing holding with the aim of production and supply of steel industry raw material was established in 1384.
During these years company has studied on requirements of steel industry, potential of industrial regions, foreign technology companies and their technologies and finally we decided to construct iron ore pelletizing plant with capacity of 5 tons per annum (two numbers of 2.5MTPA pellet production lines) on a 33 hectares land in Persian Gulf Mining & Metal Industrial Special Economic Zone, Bandar Abbas.
The plant using Rotary kiln technology . the EPC exclusive basis contract was made between Maad Koush Co. and a foreign contractor and construction works are started. The first phase of this plant will be operated in 1397.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.