Prepare forms and documents for L/C opening, T/T and so on
- Apply insurance policy, inspection and inland and out
- land transportation of the imported goods
- Conduct all formalities for import permission, entries and amendments
- Apply for permission and exemption for importing raw materials and machines
- Attend government bodies for following up tasks related to the duties
- Achieve the paper works in the correct manner
- Follow up the clearance of imported goods
- Assist in overseas source finding
BSc in Business Management or any related fields
- 2-3 years of experience in related field
- Computer literate (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity to the English language
- Based In Tehran (Rasht street) This job posting is for one of FC Subsidiaries (Tolid Gostaresh)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Fouman Chimie was formed over 40 years ago to produce and market high technology automotive chemical products and is now one of the most dynamic private sector groups in Iran, improving on its automotive lubricants, but also diversifying into adhesives, household products and personal care markets.
Our mission is to offer consumer products with brand names that satisfy consumer expectations of quality and service.
Our greatest asset, our 1,500 people, have through continuous focus on the future, been able to succeed in various markets using our state of the art technical and production facilities, uncompromising R&D, along with skillful marketing and distribution to compete internationally and become market leaders domestically.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.