Responsible for the financial health of the company. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payrolls, invoicing, and other transactions;
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants;
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement;
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company;
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends;
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making;
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports;
- Present financial reports to board members in formal meetings;
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes;
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company;
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;
- 5+ years’ experience in financial manager position;
- Superior mathematical skills; leadership skills and experience; employee management;
- Understanding of data privacy standards;
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices;
- Superior attention to detail; Organizational skills; Planning skills; Research skills; Analytical skills; Critical thinking skills; Problem-solving skills; Computer skills;
- Multi-tasking abilities; Integrity; Honesty.