Palayesh Ghir Kasra (Kasra Bitumen Refining) Tehran
Posted 4 months ago
Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
Oversee financial department employees
Managing for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, VAT and other financial needs as necessary
Dominant on knowledge and experience in accounting in inventory, taxation, auditing and financial report
Prepare, approve and analyze financial reports, balance sheets, and statements for board members, stakeholders, executives, clients and other authorities
Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
Establish, maintain and improve financial policies and procedures for the company
Understand and adhere to Iranian and international financial regulations and legislation.
Responsible for the timely payment of salaries, travel expenses and allowances to the employees in addition to taxes, insurance, and other government obligations and reporting on the same
Prepare and Analyze financial information, reports to determine or maintain the record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization
Develop the skills of the finance team members through training and coaching
- University Qualifications: M.Sc. in Accounting or financial management or related fields. -full-time job and maximum age 45 years.
- Gender: Man
- Nature and length of previous experience: at least 15 years related experience.
- Strong, professional communication and management accounting skills
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Result oriented and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Sound accounting and commercial knowledge.
- Solid understanding of cost accounting concepts.
- Strong knowledge in excel and local accounting packages.
- Ability to multi task, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- To be team oriented and strong leadership skills. Having strong communication skills.
- Accounting and financial-related computer software and the applications to assigned functions