Toos Masir group, is known as one of the fully equipped companies in field of mine, water, transportation, and constructions; that by utilization professional experts, is participate in Iran and abroad projects.
Now for expanding our duties need a Business administration manager, who be able to handle all our commercial affairs as below:
- Managing procedures of sourcing, marketing, registering invoices, arrange shipment, all relevant transporting follow’s up, delivery the cargo to the costumer and vice versa.
- Handling remittances via banks, issuing L/C, exchanges center and be enough familiar with Nima system,
- Familiar with Fiata standards.
- Strong Negotiation skills for foreign suppliers and managing orders, handling logistic issue and checking all shipping documents.
- Being up to date of current laws, regulations and anticipate required changes in related working areas (such as importing and customs affairs)
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all import/export activities.
- Relevant experience in international companies is recommend, and also former experience in sale is necessary.
- Enough familiar with mine machinery,
- Age: 35 - 45 years old.
- Master degree in business management, MBA.
- Office located in Mashhad.
- Ready to travel inside and outside of Iran.
- Minimum 5 years experiences especially relevant to mine affairs and mining machinery is preferred.