Purpose of job:
Our Company is looking for Buyer / Expediter for Oil and Gas Projects, who will be responsible for performing procurement/expediting activities, as per Project Procurement Procedures/Requirements, to ensure the timely purchase/delivery of materials and equipment.
• Evaluation and selection of Vendors/Suppliers
• Understand the Vendor’s Scope of Work and Supply as well as relevant required commercial/contractual requirements.
• Issue request for quotation (RFQ), expedite and collect offers from bidders
• Performs bid evaluations, contract negotiations and issue purchase orders
• Develop the Post Order Action Plans in accordance with Project Procurement Strategies.
• Expediting Vendor Documents from first issue to final approval
• Update and review regularly the latest Vendor’s production progress and delivery status.
• Ensuring the compliance of supplier to the conditions of the purchase order
• Manage invoice issues and timely resolution
• Support and attend Internal & External meetings where appropriate
• Co-ordination for transportation and logistics.
• PO Close out work.
• University Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Civil/Structure) is preferred
• Minimum 5 years of Experience in Purchasing/Expediting
• Proficient in the use of computers and commonly-used business software
• Ability to Work as a Team Member
• Good command of English
• Good Negotiation Skill