Purpose of job:
Our Company is looking for Buyer / Expediter for Oil and Gas Projects, who will be responsible for performing procurement/expediting activities, as per Project Procurement Procedures/Requirements, to ensure the timely purchase/delivery of materials and equipment.
- Evaluation and selection of Vendors/Suppliers
- Understand the Vendor’s Scope of Work and Supply as well as relevant required commercial/contractual requirements.
- Issue request for quotation (RFQ), expedite and collect offers from bidders
- Performs bid evaluations, contract negotiations and issue purchase orders
- Develop the Post Order Action Plans in accordance with Project Procurement Strategies.
- Expediting Vendor Documents from first issue to final approval
- Update and review regularly the latest Vendor’s production progress and delivery status.
- Ensuring the compliance of supplier to the conditions of the purchase order
- Manage invoice issues and timely resolution
- Support and attend Internal & External meetings where appropriate
- Co-ordination for transportation and logistics.
- PO Close out work.
- University Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Civil/Structure) is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Purchasing/Expediting
- Proficient in the use of computers and commonly-used business software
- Ability to Work as a Team Member
- Good command of English
- Good Negotiation Skill