● Observe, report, and quality control the classes to ensure the teaching and learning standards are met.
● Develop and maintain positive relationships with the parents of the young learners.
● Communicate with the parents on a regular basis in order to address any issues that might go unnoticed during observations.
● Group children based on the teaching staff's observations.
● Prepare and distribute required reports.
● Monitor and manage the teaching support staff and performance control of the teaching support staff.
● Salary: 6 to 7 million Tomans.
● 2 to 5 years of experience in child education.
● Fluent in English.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in English or child-related fields.
● Previous experience as a team supervisor in an early years setting.
● Ability to establish a healthy relationship with children and parents in order to recognize, empathize and resolve the issues which may be encountered.
● Having good knowledge of child psychology and play-based teaching method.
● Ability to work as part of an educational team.
● Having kind and passionate character.
● Having time management skills.
● Having computer literacy and the ability to use educational software.