• To develop EB business plan, set goals and performance management indicators for EB.
• To manage internal budgeting process including budget control and financial analysis.
• To ensure all financial operations processes (Sales Accounting) within EB division are complied with all statutory requirements and corporate governance principles.
• To ensure internal alignment among all EB internal teams through designing, implementation, monitoring and enhancement of all EB related processes, procedures, and policies.
• To maximize inter-divisional alignment between EB and any supportive division through designing, measurement and reporting the status of inter-divisional OLAs.
• Bachelor degree in Commerce (Financial /Marketing / Communication) or related
MBA / Masters Advantageous
• Fluent in English
• Manager track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
• Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous