• Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies, tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
• Produce three-dimensional models, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
• Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
• Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
• B.S. in Industrial drawing fields.
• At least 2 years practical and relevant experience.
• Dominant knowledge of Catia and AutoCAD.
• Dominant knowledge of dimensional and geometrical tolerances.
• Familiar with materials.
• Familiar with welding symbols.
• Familiar with MS Office.
• Being interested in teamwork activities
- We would like to invite talented candidates, graduated from well-known universities, to join us.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
A well known company as a leading engineering (EPC) service company in the Automotive, Mine, Rail, and Oil & Gas industries, providing world class design, management, procurement and construction services to develop engineer and build projects for customers both in Iran & overseas.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.