• Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies, tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
• Produce three-dimensional models, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
• Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce production problems.
• Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
• B.S. in Industrial drawing fields.
• At least 2 years practical and relevant experience.
• Dominant knowledge of Catia and AutoCAD.
• Dominant knowledge of dimensional and geometrical tolerances.
• Familiar with materials.
• Familiar with welding symbols.
• Familiar with MS Office.
• Being interested in teamwork activities
- We would like to invite talented candidates, graduated from well-known universities, to join us.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
A well known company as a leading engineering (EPC) service company in the Automotive, Mine, Rail, and Oil & Gas industries, providing world class design, management, procurement and construction services to develop engineer and build projects for customers both in Iran & overseas.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.