We are looking for a Data Analyst with authentic passion for accurate and predictive real-time data who can execute in a fast-paced, creative, and continually evolving environment. The role will be responsible for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics databases to provide data insights for business decisions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for examining the business needs when it comes to data and compiling / delivering relevant reports by optimizing the reporting system and ensuring that everyone is aligned when it comes to data and fully able to understand its contents.
• Confirm project requirements by studying user requirements; conferring with others on project team;
• Understand and be up to date with the unique needs of the business when it comes to data;
• Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment;
• Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole;
• Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project;
• Analyze data and create dashboard and custom reports based on the requests;
• Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts;
• Take ownership of data analysis activities and work closely with end users to translate requirements into data-driven applications and data visualization solutions (e.g. reporting and dashboards);
• Work with reporting software and statistical techniques in order to analyze campaigns, A/B testing, ROI, etc;
• Create presentations, graphs, tables and other reporting deliverables to present a user-friendly version of relevant data across the Company’s verticals;
• Evaluate BI tools and propose the best solution for the business;
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve reporting, discover issues and deliver better service.
• MBA qualification;
• Relevant Degree: Statistics, IT / Computer Science, Mathematics – a must;
• Proven experience in a similar role;
• Experience in iGaming industry - a big plus;
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting/visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, etc), databases (SQL, etc), programming (Python, R) and ETL frameworks;
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) - a big plus;
• Experience in advanced analytics (clustering, regression, predictive models or similar);
• Advanced mathematical, analytical and conceptual thinking skills with meticulous attention to detail;
• Managerial experience and excellent problem-solving skills - a big plus;
• Proven teamwork and communication skills to ensure optimal understanding of the information provided;
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to see the "big picture", evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritize among many requests
• Having previous team management experience is a plus;
• English language proficiency – a must;
• Flexibility regarding working hours.
SALARY: $ 2.000