● Participate in annual overhead and labor rate development for manufacturing site
● Lead annual (or more frequent) Bill Of Material/Routing updates, as well as material cost standards to accurately reflect manufacturing operations and procurement activities.
● Support Supply Chain, IT, Commercial, and Finance teams in identifying sources of variance and aiding in making necessary adjustments to their costing system to better reflect reality, or stretch goals.
● Utilize standards to support financial and operational planning and analysis activities – including capacity and labor planning.
● Partner with Operations to identify and implement process improvement initiatives, including automation opportunities.
● Act as costing and reporting experts, supporting the facility and other users to obtain and understand the information provided.
● Participate in diverse analysis and project work supporting the organization and various levels including operations, costing, quoting, business development, and financial planning and analysis.
● Partner with estimating function to accurately understand and calculate the cost associated with new business opportunities.
● Develop and maintain costing policy documentation and training.
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
● 5 years of cost accounting experience.
● Background with cost accounting preferred, with additional education specific to costing, operations, and manufacturing is preferred.
● Strong systems skills including, Office and Hamkaran system (Rahkaran system).
● Highly agile, with the ability to shift priorities quickly, think creatively, and deal with ambiguity proactively.
● Strong data analysis skills, including the use of BI tools.
● Age: 25-40 years old.