- Responsible for the supervision and execution of all affairs of purchase and sale, including foreign purchases, domestic purchases, sales and purchase contracts, sales, examination and determination of purchase and sale prices, documentary credits and other related occupations.
- Receiving purchase requests from departments including full specification of the request.
- Handling of all international and internal commercial affairs such as order obtaining, corresponding and monitoring orders' process with suppliers.
- Developing relations with foreign and internal distributors/ suppliers.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files and price list.
- Compare prices, specifications and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers -Budget control and verification.
- Identify and update our database of suppliers.
- Arranging payment to suppliers and transport company services.
- Prepare and handle all necessary documentation from Proforma Invoice to shipping documents, custom affairs and commercial registration procedures.
- Assist company executive in the foreign purchases and imports.
- Manage stock and delivery of the products -Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for getting all the needed governmental and non-governmental approvals and licenses in importation process.
- Supervising and controlling all the shipping documents in every steps and keeping all the archives updated according to the department instructions.
- Following up the goods delivery to warehouse and payment process.
- Interaction with planning and warehouse team to ensure proper stock level and smooth production.
- Supplier evaluation with the help of other departments when needed.
- Support the organization through activities focused on cost reduction.
- Bachelor degree in business and/or commercial management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement/commercial field.
- Highly Fluent in English Language.
- Ability to create reports and documents for procedures and tasks.
- Familiar with purchase planning, commercial and international business terms and regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign and internal procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Highly skilled in working with MS Office software and the internet.
- Self-organized and motivated.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Basa Pars Sanat
Basa Pars Sanat.co was established with the gained knowledge of engine design integrated with valuable experience of designing and management of national projects as well as the valuable experience of producing high technology parts of the engines.
In light of the capabilities and expertise this company could lunch and set to produce oil modules in less than 6 months.
Access to the specific know how and the engineering of high tech parts
The localizing and producing of assembling of the engine parts
Cheap building, entrepreneurship, cutting of currency transfer and dependency on supplies from Europe
Marketing and product exportation to global markets
Today, in order to set up the complex of automotive parts; manufacturing trends aspects can be outlined as follows:
Specialization of design, building of such a complex set and applying expertise of companies for the production development plan
Working on several sets of data for the oil module and different parts of the engine system
Miniaturization and simplification of engines
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.