- Preparation of import files, starting from order registration in Ministry of Commerce
- Producing, controlling and proof reading of all shipping documents such as packing list, bill of lading, certificate of origin, invoices, cargo insurance etc
- Responsible to collect all relevant legal grounds for importing. ie: coordinating with internal customs department to ensure custom clearance procedures are complied with, as well as legal requirements, shipping documents and permissions being met and prepared according to customs law, prior to arranging for shipment of products, so the process of customs clearance can take place smoothly
- Precise coordination and tracking of shipments with transporters to ensure on-time shipments and delivery of goods from suppliers to Iran
- Being in contact with the suppliers, shipping lines, representatives and foreign agents for delivery schedule
- Checking and calculating the required container volume and demurrage / detentions
- Receive shipping / border / arrival notice from agents
- Arranging payment of freight and controlling all local or foreign charges related to shipments
- Make arrangement with sellers/suppliers and resolve any possible issue
- Where necessary liaising with officials in various authorities, ministries or agencies to obtain required permissions, letters or any document which is essential for import and custom clearance of related goods
- Full custom clearance follow up: To have full overview on custom clearance stages and to be aware of status of imported products and reporting each step to management until goods are released from customs
- Bachelor or master degree in Business with a focus in transportation, logistics, supply chain or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience customs brokerage, transportation international trade and/or Supply chain.
- Fluent in the EPL customs system and the Comprehensive Trade System
- Full knowledge in international commercial law & custom clearance -procedures and requirements
- Familiar with basic accounting.
- Understand and meet the rules and regulations put in place by the government with regard to the Customs and international Trade
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
-Knowledge of Microsoft office as Outlook, Excel, Word
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude in teamwork .Work well with others and complete work with integrity
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Willing to work long hours when required.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly Fluent in English Language
Are you fully familiar with EPL customs system?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Tadbir Tejarat Baghi (TBTC)
Baghi Group is the service collections in the field of customs activities, including import, export, transit and clearing of goods from all the active customs of the country, which over the years has been continuously working with the reputable commercial and industrial companies of the country with the aim:
1. Timely response and customer satisfaction
2. Protect working secrets and reduce costs along with high speed
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.