- Control & follow up commercial activities
- Familiar with commercial business learns & regulations
- Collecting local market information & finding new suppliers
- Review and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier’s reputation
- Doing negotiation with suppliers about quality, price & payment methods
- Preparing different reports and Analysis of purchase.
- Handling, recording & archiving the order
- University qualifications: BSc or higher degree from a well-known university in (Management, Economics, Accounting, Wood industry, Industry / Electrical & Mechanics engineering, natural science)
- Fluency in English (Reading, Writing, Speaking)
- Familiar to work with MS-Office software and Internet
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Travel requirements: Depending on need.
- Ideal Age Range: 25-35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Arian Chemie Inc.
The first multi Dimension MDF & HDF producer in Iran
Arian MDF is the largest manufacture of high quality MDF & HDF in Iran, infuriated in 5 February 2011 in the heart of Mazandaran province near sari.
Arian MDF with production capacity of 150.000 m^3 per year, utilize the best machinery in all of its production processes.
The high quantity and variety of production, allows us to respond the customers different demand containing the color, size, thickness (3-36mm) and laminated paper used, so the customers satisfaction is increased.
As the pioneer of cellulose industry, Arian MDF is the founder of a new chapter in market and its goal is to distribute the products with the best quality and competitive price simultaneously.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.