- Represent company in negotiating contracts with suppliers.
- buying products and services.
- Locate vendors of interior architecture products and materials, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
University qualifications: At Least Bachelor's Degree in Commercial Management or other related fields
Experience: at least 3 years of experience in commercial positions especially architecture project purchases.
Age Range: 25-35
Amodern Company, creates pleasant, productive office and home environments with well-designed furniture that incorporates new technology into the classic mode, in which people can live and work happily. We are sensitive to the quality and feel of good material and fine furniture as well as to high-smart interior design. Recognizing that the market for good furniture is quite competitive using the larger furniture retailers, Amodern will minimize the competition by targeting specific luxury markets, generally focusing on luxurious high quality furniture, Home and decoration accessories. By leveraging knowledge and talent, we will be able to have control of the entire importation and selling process.
Amodern Co. has three keys to success.
• Establishing a high quality and high value relationship with its vendors and customers.
• Ensure reliable, accurately and timely delivery of their products and implementing the projects.
• Well organized and efficient work process.
Primary Line of Business: Furniture with accessories, decoration accessories, and interior architecture
Office Location: Farmaniyeh Street, Tehran, Iran & satarkhan street, Shiraz, Iran.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.