Business development supervisor is responsible to review market and find/develop new customers.
• Searching, identifying and evaluating customers to complete and create a new database
• Communicate with potential customers to evaluate their activity area/country and the validity of those customers.
• Traveling in the form of market assessment missions that includes competitor evaluation, business rules and other trade restrictions.
• Negotiate with the new customers to finalize a contract or agreement
• Communicate with customers to place orders and arrange loading operations
• Mastering local/international business terms and keeping up-to-date information on these interactions and monitoring changes to these terms and conditions
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business administration
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Sales
• Fluency in English
• Strong negotiation & presentation skills
• Ability to make decisions, negotiation and finalize contracts
• Familiarity with commercial and customs laws and foreign exchange and banking laws
• Fully conversant with MS office applications
• Flexible on traveling especially inside the country