● To educate business units on prepaid or post-paid projects and system capabilities.
● To analyze business requirements of charging services in collaboration with internal divisions such as MKT, S&D, and NWG.
● To develop, maintain, and enhance “in-house” developed charging applications/software (Such as IN Notification, and Alerts).
● To design and develop IN (intelligent network) services and ensure they are optimized, integrated, and working correctly according to business needs.
● To design and develop MVPN (Mobile Virtual Private Network) in line with business requirements.
● To ensure integration of prepaid/post-paid Interfaces with other nodes and follow up to resolve any possible issues.
● To analyze the new business requirements or existing system problems, provide the management with optimum technical solutions, and compile technical specifications to serve as the basis for development.
● To monitor integration and acceptance testing of all assigned charging projects.
● To Study and verify the plan of any upgrades or expansions on the assigned systems/applications including but not limited to IN, Interconnect, Roaming, MVPN (Mobile Virtual Private Network), EMM (Ericsson Multi Mediation), EMA (Ericsson Multi Activation), DDS (Dynamic Discount System), SAPC (Service Aware Policy Control).
● To constantly monitor and review different BSCS (Business System Control support) modules for IN, Roaming, MVPN, EMM, DDS, ENM and etc. to ensure high availability of systems are in place.
● To coordinate daily queries, incidents, requests, and faults management, analyze root causes of problems and make sure they are all resolved in collaboration with other internal/external teams.
● To collaborate with finance to ensure the adherence of charging systems and related transactions with financial policies, and prepare associated reports if required.
● To support the enterprise business team on their BCS-related solutions, evaluate the solution and propose adjustments to meet IT and also company rules and regulations.
● To have cross-functional project management of prepaid and charging system-related, post-paid, EMA, EMM, MVPN, ENM, and DDS projects.
● To collaborate with suppliers including sub-suppliers in all procured systems, services, and applications to follow raised issues.
● Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related fields.
● At least 3 years of experience in a telecommunication company planning environment with a charging system development background; with experience in supervising others.
● Experience working in a medium organization.