● Follow up on B2B customer financial process from start to end.
● Develop long-term relationships with customers by managing and interpreting their financial and contract requirements.
● Support sales and marketing financial and contract activities.
● Resolve customer complaints by recording problems, proposing and finalizing solutions with clients, preparing financial and contract reports, and making recommendations to management.
● Develop relationships with new customers.
● Close the contract issues.
● Manage financial and contract sales documents and follow up on the payments with the clients.
● Develop and maintain customer information and database.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is highly desirable.
● At least 3 years of B2B customer financial and contract experience (experience in telecom and banking organization is a plus).
● Strong team player with the ability to work under pressure.
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
● Focused and target-oriented.
● Active learner, encouraging others to change their minds or behavior.
● Computer and Internet literate and expert in IDCL and CRM for customer and sales reports and analysis.
● Fluency in Network+ is a plus.
● Strong interpersonal skills and public relations.