The IOID is looking to hire a full time Assistant Manager of Information Technology. Under the direction of the Manager of IT, the Assistant Manager will responsible for planning, implementing and managing the use of computer technology throughout the organization. This position will facilitate and provide hands on assistance with data movement between systems, applications, technologies, and help desk administration as needed.
The Assistant Director will be responsible for:
• Manage large scale IT projects
• Manage IT desktop support teams and technicians
• Troubleshooting Windows and MAC hardware and software technical issues
• Troubleshooting cell phone related issues
• Assignment of ticket priorities; delegating tasks to technicians with follow up to completion
• Ability to support physical and VM Ware Servers as well as desktop computers and printers
• Must be able to manage Active Directory
Skills, Abilities, and Attributes
• Demonstrated proficiency transferring data between cross platform applications over the Internet
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft’s SharePoint Services for deployment and administration
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft desktop operating systems (Microsoft Office, Office 365, and Microsoft Exchange)
• Familiarity managing and using Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems and server applications
• Familiarity managing and using IIS and Internet based infrastructure technologies
• Ability to quickly evolve and adapt to new skills and changes to technical environment
• Proven skills as an effective communicator, demonstrated effectiveness in dealing with all levels of staff within an organization; team approach to problem solving
• Proven ability to deal with change, balance different constituent interest and work effectively with a culturally diverse community.
• Demonstrated ability to make decision based on analysis of information, sound judgement and assessment of impact on organizational resources.
• Excellent verbal and written communication essential with the ability to create and maintain organizational IT policies and procedures
• Well organized with the ability to plan but capable of being flexible to address evolving business needs.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities; strong team-based problem solving skills.
• Strong familiarity creating reports with Microsoft Excel
• Possess strong customer service skills
• Working knowledge of DHCP and DNS
• Have availability to work additional shifts as necessary
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Ofogh Consulting Engineers Company in 1961. We are now a leading private sector integrated oil field services and support provider to the Iranian petroleum industry. On August 1st, 2017; we were qualified as an E&P Company by Iran's Ministry of Petroleum.
Our solutions range from technical and engineering, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up to operations and maintenance and through our affiliates, integrated logistics, manpower services and equipment sales and marketing. Our sustainable growth has been achieved through our team’s expertise, dedication to customer satisfaction and commitment to deliverable. Our aim is to deliver optimal solutions and superior results to all our customers, across all our activities, at all times.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.