- Analyzing competing brands and evaluate the weaknesses and strengths of their competitors’ products
- Investigating customer expectations and investigating what customers look for when purchasing specific products
- Preparing product guides and documentations based on business flow and UI/UX
- Record and keep all transactions related to sales
- Record and keep event calendar related to sales activity
- Reporting to category manager
- Fresh graduate in marketing or related
- Familiar with BI and data analysis software
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
- Eager to activated challenging targets
- Hardworking, Multi task capability and team working
- Preferred age 24-28
- Sales and marketing principals
- Fluent in English
Are you familiar with business analyst?
Can you have your recruitment interview in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.