The person who occupies the position is under the supervision of the IPM QHSE Manager and should supervise, coordinate and carry out those duties related to the site's health and safety which include supervising and promoting the level of quality, health, safety, and environmental affairs.
● Form an HSE team and train personnel to prevent possible accidents.
● Implement safety standards.
● Work with fire alarm and extinguishing systems.
● EPD and EPC projects experience.
● Oil, Gas, and Energy experience.
● Expert in conducting risk assessment (particularly in EPD and EPC projects).
● Expert in the principles of Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA).
● Expert in QHSE international regulations.
● Expert in the company's equipment, working fields, and working methods.
● Expert in the first aids.
● Ability to provide analytical reports.
● Expert in basic engineering.
● Expert in QHSE standards including IOGP, API, OSHA, IPS and etc.
● Expert in the implementation of safety projects.
● Expert in hazardous materials.
● Expert in safety systems analysis.
● Expert in safety intelligent systems.
● Expert in statistics and probability.
● Expert in conducting HSE training courses.
● Expert in conducting QHSE inspections.
● Expert in conducting QHSE meetings.
● Familiarity with human factors engineering.
● Ability to conduct effective and high-quality training courses.
● Expert in ISO 45001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 29001, and IOGP 510.
● Expert in electrical safety regulations.
● Expert in working at height regulations.
● Expert in radiation safety regulations.
● Expert in verbal communication or written English.