The territory of this position is Golestan province.
- To manage key trade customers through the development and implementation of customer plans retail channels through regular communication with these customers to maximize volume and share performance of different company brands.
- To achieve the company's overall distribution objectives of availability, in-store visibility, trade contracts, credit terms, and outlets' ongoing classifications to get the highest competitive advantage in the market.
- To support and follow up on the people, tools, and processes that are available to use all of these resources as most efficient for achieving customer Satisfaction across the area/region.
- To manage and develop an efficient and effective distribution team through on-job training, motivation, and staff development in order to achieve distribution execution standards superior to the competition in respect of both core and added value services.
- To manage the distribution of company brands within the area/region in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies and needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type.
- To implement regional presence of marketing and promotions programs with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the key strategic brands region-wide by gaining the active support of the trade.
- To establish close working relationships with the company distributor as well as trade in order to gain high levels of trade support and loyalty whilst enhancing understanding of the trading environment.
- To keep the sales forcefully informed through formal and informal communication at all times of objectives, progress, and future action plan in order that effective planning and in-market activities can be implemented.
- To provide the line manager with overall information and reports on performance and key customers to ensure that the top management and the marketing team are always fully informed.
- To ensure a full understanding of the area/regional sales budget with close follow-up on spending as per company guidelines.
- To analyze sales trends of company brands.
- To strictly control company collections and outstanding according to company policy.
- To manage, analyze and evaluate the activity and the prices vs. the competitors.
- To develop and maintain a strong distribution system for all channels.
- To ensure the quality of services and coverage by the sales force to distributors and customers.
- To trace and propose any new business opportunities.
- To forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual sales by SKU and Tonnage in assigned areas.
It is obligatory for all employees to obey food safety and occupational health and safety.