You will be part of our Project Management team. We are deeply involved in the life cycle of the company’s projects. We allocate the project resources and strategize to minimize the project risks. This ensures our project goals are achieved within the expected time frame and established budget.
We’re looking for a high-performing individual to join us as Senior Project Manager. You will initiate, plan, organize, direct, and monitor our clients’ projects’ progress. You will also outline and execute plans to bring different departments to work together to reach our clients’ end goals. You aim to ensure our projects’ smooth completion while helping to reduce costs, maximize company efficiencies, and increase revenue.
● Monitor the daily management of our projects according to pre-established goals, timeframes, and budgets without compromising the quality of deliverables.
● Manage all operational aspects of a project, including identifying project tasks and assigning responsibilities to the teams.
● Mitigate team conflicts, facilitate teamwork, and ensure open communications for optimum team productivity.
● Ensure that all products fulfill the required quality standards.
● Recognize and formulate ways to overcome any obstacles during project execution.
● A degree in an IT, business, or finance field
● 5+ years of related work experience
● Excellent problem-solving, decision-making, and team-fostering skills
● Leadership qualities to manage projects and teams
● Deep understanding of end-to-end UX research, especially in carrying out different user-preference and user-behavior testing
● Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
● Experience in product design and familiarity with financial software
● Certificates related to project management frameworks such as PMI and PRINCE2
● Proven record of managing projects in a timely, effective, and efficient manner
Perks and benefits
● Growth-inducing challenges
● Productive work atmosphere
● Cooperation, support, and empowerment
● Career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits