● University degree in Computer Software or other related fields.
● 2+ years of iOS development experience with Swift.
● Familiarity with Rest APIs and Push notifications.
● Strong knowledge of iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices, including security.
● Proficiency in Swift.
● Experience in native iOS development.
● Strong knowledge Git or similar version control software.
● Understanding of UX/UI standards.
● Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
● Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
● High skill in solving problems and providing optimal solutions.
● Discipline and professional ethics.