● To articulate optimal process audits methodology, develop frameworks and standards, manage audit plans and ensure the ongoing adherence to the methodologies and standards.
● To evaluate the quality of the internal audits performed and provide frameworks to enhance To plan, prepare and monitor the budget of internal auditing.
● To plan for ongoing and upcoming process audits as per the annual audit plan.
● To provide expertise concerning the risks and controls of MTNIrancell with specific reference to economic crime.
● To meet regularly with management to discuss finding issues of mutual importance and provide regular constructive feedback to executives on the progress of work performed at their request.
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance Management, Internal Auditing, Risk Management, or other related fields.
● MBA, DB, or Master's degrees are advantageous.
● Additional related qualifications would be preferred.
● Fluent in English.